Our communities, homeowners, and excavators throughout Minnesota can be at risk due to underground damages. The Minnesota Regional Common Ground Alliance committee was formed as a diverse group of stakeholders dedicated to the common goal of ensuring the safety of those who work or live in the vicinity of underground facilities. We invite others who share these same goals to join the Minnesota Regional CGA as members, and help us raise damage prevention awareness throughout the state.
Powers and Authority
Power to communicate, no authority to legislate - Power to educate, no authority to mandate
- Generate and provide materials to membership for education purposes
- Formulate and recommend regulatory changes to agencies and professional groups
- Identify and commend exceptional performance
- Represent the membership at regional, state, or nationwide conferences
- Build and maintain communications system for our membership